Date: May 17, 2019
If you'd like to see the presentations for this meeting, please login to the website.
May 17th WRP Energy Committee webinar on Regional Trends and Updates. Key leaders from organizations involved in energy production, transmission, distribution and planning in the WRP Region will present and share information on current initiatives, energy trends, new policies and broad regional collaboration. This webinar will run from 12:30 to 2:30 pm Pacific.
Keynote speakers for this webinar:
- Western Area Power Administration (WAPA): Mark Gabriel, Administrator and Chief Executive Officer, WAPA
- Western Interstate Energy Board (WIEB): Maury Galbraith, Executive Director, WIEB
- National Association of State Energy Officials (NASEO): David Terry, Executive Director, NASEO
- Western Electricity Coordinating Council (WECC): Byron Woertz, Manager, System Adequacy Planning, WECC
- California Independent System Operator (CAISO): Phil Pettingill, Director of Regional Integration, CAISO
For more information please contact amyduffy @ westernregionalpartnership.org
If you'd like to see the documents for this meeting, please login to the website.
Registration is closed for WRP Energy Committee webinar on Regional Trends and Updates
The start date for this meeting has passed, and registration is no longer available.